Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 - The first day...

So here I am, writing a blog about mostly losing my weight. Something I've never been very good at. I always seem to know how to get myself back to comfort food. I also am trying to just write more about life and see what I can make of it. I am hoping that this process will open up my eyes or enlighten me. Maybe it'll be an epiphany and I'll realize something new about myself. I don't know, all I do know is that I have a journey ahead of me, I have an idea of how to get there, but don't have any plan set in stone right now. I'm aware that I need to lose about 2 pounds a week. So balancing eating, exercise, married life, a job and housework, I need to find a way to have it all and lose weight, while not losing focus of who I am or my potential. Anyhow, I need to thank my beautiful wife Lindsay and my family, they give me a lot of strength. Well, off I go, talk to you tomorrow.

Good Night...

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment