Monday, January 4, 2010

So maybe I should get over myself...

Hey to all of my followers...

Sorry I haven't gotten back right away. This isn't how I wanted to start my new year. So recently I've started a day zero list. Inspired by my sister, it's a list that focuses on 101 tasks to do in 1001 days. I've only gotten up to 76 things to do, so I'm using as a starting point and trying to add things as I think of them. Here's my list... . I really do wanna do these things and better the person that I am today. As far as my weight is concerned. I've decided that Tuesday's are going to be my weigh in day. As Lindsay and I both watch the biggest loser, I think it'll be a way for us to connect to the show and keep us on track, now only if we could put up those kind of numbers! That is it for now as I must get ready for work, but I'll let you know if anything else comes up!

Cheers!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment