Thursday, January 28, 2010

PHEW!!!

So it's been a while, but a few things have happened that i'd like to share. First, I got into the program at school that I wanted to. So, starting 3/1/2010, I will be a full time student working toward a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice. I am very proud to finally start this and look forward to getting thru this program. Second, the gym that Lindsay and I go to has personal Trainers that do 4 free sessions to assess and start a workout routine. Today was my 2nd Sesh, and we set my baseline for stratching and boy did it suck. I can only imagine what the workouts are going to be like! Here's the Website for Kinetic Bliss. Added some shit to the blog, some of my interests at the bottom. the usual stuff. I'll be back soon.

Cheers!!!

NDB

No comments:

Post a Comment