Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday!




So having just watched Food, INC, A documentary about where our food comes from, it made me really not want to eat shit from the local supermarket. I know that this might sounds trite and difficult, but I honestly want to start living better. I am going to try and shop the local farmers market down here and see if I can buy local organic produce, and local poultry. At least this way I can help out a little bit. This documentary is absolutely moving and is availiable thru Netflix for those of you who have it. Kudos.

So I am walking to work today, after not going to the gym yesterday due to exhaustion, and soreness, I have caught up on my sleep and promising i'll go tonight. My goal is 60 - 90 minutes of cardio a day, or working up to that. My first night I did 30 minutes, so I figure that if I walk to work, thats 30 minutes, and do an hour at the gym, I'll have my 90 minutes in no problem. Lindsay and I are trying to just get in the habit of going everyday. Just fucking doing it so It becomes second nature. That'll be something i've never done before. So, onward and upward, working toward my 7lbs loss this week, gotta try harder, as of now I think i'm coming up short.

Cheers!

NDB

No comments:

Post a Comment